Busy Mom’s Cooking Hacks: 5 Unbelievably Easy Crock Pot Foodie Meals PLUS Bonus Reader Recipe
It’s days like this that make me want to kiss my crock pot on the mouf. My crock pot is ever so faithful. My crock pot never lets me down. My crock pot doesn’t complain about the food that I make and then throw it on the floor within the first five minutes of dinner.
The cool thing about crock pots is that they can be used for almost anything if you can find a recipe for it on the vast Internet. Since being a foodie has become a thing, I thought to myself, I bet I could make some really bomb ass shit for a fancy dinner party in my CROCK POT.
And I was right. On top of that, one of our lovely readers submitted a fancy-delicious-easy recipe that goes perfectly with a five star crock pot dinner. Behold, crock pot foodie meals made easy:
1. Just Saying Slow Cooker Mushroom Crostini Makes You Fancy.
2. Pretend You Are At A Food Truck And Eat This Yum Slow Baked Crockpot Mac And Cheese.
3. Ooh La La, I Am French, And I Just Made Crockpot Coq Au Vin.
4. Nom These Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks Because Food And Wine Magazine Says So.
5. Polish Your Michelin Stars With These Slow Cooker Vanilla And Red Wine Poached Pears.