being a mom
10 Hot Pubic Hair Styles For Moms
Forget the mom hair, itâ€™s all about whatâ€™s going on in your pants. You guys can trust me, I promise. In a past life, just a few short years ago, I went to beauty school and was licensed as an aesthetician, a.k.a. a master of pubic hair waxing. This means that I have seen hundreds of crotch parts, and I have waxed many-a-pubic region into beautiful shapes.
I know many ladies like to keep it natural and let it roam free, and thereâ€™s nothing wrong with that. I personally prefer to eradicate all hair completely because it makes me feel more hygienic and comfortable. Thatâ€™s just me.
Here are several of the top reasons why a hot mama may choose to groom her nether regions:
Wherever you fall on the spectrum, sprucing up your pubic hair, even a little, is just as fun as getting a new hairdo. The only difference is that you canâ€™t put on your best yoga pants and parade it about town with all of your mom friends at an afternoon coffee date. I guess technically you could, but youâ€™d probably be in a world of legal trouble.
Styling your pubic hair benefits you first of all. I personally like the way that it looks and feels, and it automatically makes me feel more confident. Trust me when I say that your partner will also benefit from your grooming changes. This is the one opportunity for you to dress down and show off your new â€˜do without getting arrested.
Pubic hairstyles are so hot right now. Check out these top 10 pubic hairstyles for moms:
1. All Natural Mama Bear
2. Full Bush Brazilian: Party In The Front, Naked In The Back
3. The Classic Bikini, For The Mom Whoâ€™s Been Doing What Works Since 1999
4. The â€œItâ€™s Down Here, Stupid!â€ For The Directionally Challenged
5. The Landing Strip, Because More Directions Are Always Better
6. The Charlie Chaplin Sounds Better Than The Hitler
7. What Happens When A Salon Serves Complimentary Drinks
8. The Brazilian, Because A Hair-Free Anus Is Momâ€™s Best Friend (Disregard The Creepy Bear With Pubic Hair)
9. The Hairless Kitty, For The Busy Mom Who Never Showers
10. Holiday-Themed Vajazzle For The Mom Whoâ€™s Still Got It
(Image:Â Guzel Studio/Shutterstock)