Busy Mom’s Cooking Hacks: 10 Best Oreo Desserts Of All Time
Before you read this post, it is very important that you protect your computer keyboard or smartphone with a plastic barrier because you are going to drool everywhere. You have been warned.
It is very unlikely that you, as a red-blooded human, donâ€™t have a deep-seated obsession with Oreos. Oreos were the best as a kid because I could spend hours scraping off the filling delicately with my teeth, resealing the cookie, opening it again, and licking it cleanâ€”because I clearly had a lot of time on my hands and didnâ€™t get treats much.
As an adult, I have the same love-obsession with Oreos. I just canâ€™t get enough. I buy them and pretend that theyâ€™re for my kids, and then I eat them all and/or make them into a delicious cocktail all for myself.
Check out these amazing Oreo recipes to upgrade your favorite cookie:
1. 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles: You had me at three ingredientsâ€¦ And Oreosâ€¦ And trufflesâ€¦
2. No Bake Golden Oreo Truffles: I will make anything advertised as â€œno bake.â€ Anything.
3. No Bake Oreo Brownies: Speaking of no bake, try to imagine the two most beautiful things in the dessert world joining forces: Oreos + Brownies + No Bake = THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING.
4. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: Holy balls, this is so easy. Why not make two dozen?
5. Oreo Pops: White chocolate Oreo cake pops for a birthday partyâ€”why didnâ€™t I think of that?!
6. Red Velvet Oreo Brownies: I must find a reason to make these before Valentineâ€™s Day.
7. Layered Oreo Cupcake: After examining the picture tutorial, this amazing layered-Oreo-cupcake creation is much easier than it looks.
8. Deep Fried Oreos: My husband bought a deep fryer last Thanksgiving â€œjust for fun,â€ which means that this fried abomination is gonna happen at my house real soon.
9. Oreo Parfait: Even a dummy like me could layer this decadent, impressive Oreo pudding Parfait.
10. Oreo Cocktail Just For Mom: I need this disgustingly delicious booze-fest in my belly right MEOW.
BONUS, because this one goes up to 11…Â Easy, Yummy Mud Pie: Your life will not be complete until you make a mud pie with an Oreo cookie crumb crust. Or, maybe you just make the Oreo crust and eat it with chocolate fudge sauce all by yourself. No one’s gonna judge.