10 Of The Most Adorable Pregnant Wedding Dresses, EVER
This is the new millennium, yâ€™all. Even though I was raised very religiously and come from a conservative corner of the United States (Texas), Iâ€™d like to think that most people donâ€™t give a ratâ€™s ass about a coupleâ€™s business when they get married. Most of us are happy to celebrate any couple willing to commit their lives to each otherâ€”even with an elephant, or baby bump, at the altar with them.
In my mind, a shotgun wedding should no longer have negative connotations. Most couples are perfectly comfortable living with each other (in sin) before marriage and wonâ€™t let judgy relatives boss them into getting married before they are ready. Most couples take the time to plan their wedding the way they want it, even if it coincides with a planned or unplanned pregnancy. I think weâ€™re all pretty clear on the fact that virgin brides are few and far between. Also, a brideâ€™s virginity really isnâ€™t anyoneâ€™s concern.
1. Please Wear This In All Wedding Festivities.
2. Iâ€™m Guessing Second Trimesterâ€¦ Too Adorable For Words.
3. Newly Pregnant And Proud Of It.
4. Casual Pregnant Wedding (Or Reception) Dress FTW.
5. Relaxed, Romantic, Perfect.
6. A More Traditional Wedding Design With A Bun In The Oven.
7. This Snap Seriously Makes Me Wish I Was Pregnant On My Wedding Day.
8. Subtle And Elegant, For Newly Pregnant Brides.
9. Audrey Hepburn Meets Baby Mama, And I LOVE It.
10. Pregnant Ladies Ready To Pop Can Be Gorgeous Brides Too!