8 Things To Say If You Find Out Your Kid Took A Selfie With A Homeless Person
At the end of the day, the only thing I really want to accomplish with this whole parenting thing that I’ve decided to undertake is to mold little decent human beings and send them out into the world. I want them to be kind, considerate and understand right from wrong. At the very least I want them to understand that posing next to someone who is unconscious or making fun of people who aren’t as fortunate as they are is vile. A tumblr site called “Selfies With Homeless People” exists. Yes, it’s as bad as it sounds.
It’s a stream of photos of teenagers posing with various people who are sleeping on the street. Many of them look likeÂ they could probably use some help. No matter – these kids aren’t about to pass up a chance to take a selfie. I hope these images follow them, I really do. Here’s my best advice for parents who find these on their child’s phone:
2. You are a horrible person. Consider yourself grounded until you can pay your own way.
3. If I could somehow transfer this C-section scar to your abdomen, I would do it right now.
4. I can’t believe I ruined my boobs for you.
5. Have you ever heard of “Outward Bound?”
6. I’m finally grasping the meaning of “utter disappointment.”
7. How exactly did something so vile come from my loins?
8.Â I never thought I would tell my own kid to fuck off, but, “fuck off.”