The 10 Worst Ways To Reveal Your Pregnancy On Facebook
Big budget, over-the-top pregnancy reveals have become a â€œthingâ€ among parents today. You can probably thank Facebook for that one. Most of the time, I am delighted to see an adorable, professionally photographed picture of a happy couple holding up a chalkboard in a field that says, â€œNew arrival, due December 2014.â€
Awwww. That just warms your heart, doesnâ€™t it? But the simple, straightforward, super-cute pregnancy reveal on Facebook gets old, I suppose. Parents are itching to break out of the box and get noticed. Do something different for a change. It is exactly with this motivation that I have discovered some of the worst pregnancy reveals in history. What were these expectant parents thinking? Why didnâ€™t anyone stop them? The world may never know.
If youâ€™re looking for a creative way to announce your bun in the oven on social media, DO NOT use these awkward pregnancy reveals that completely miss the mark:
1. Cheesy Audition For A Low-Budget Commercial, Take One.
2. Super Awkward Instagram Setup.
3. IMHO, This Baby-Ish Rhyme Is A Little Much.
4. Please Continue Feeding The Crazy, Hungry Pregnant Woman And Scared Dad Stereotype. Please.
5. I Think Iâ€™m In The Minority, But I Just Donâ€™t Like This Staged Reveal. Nope.
6. The 90s Called, And They Want Their Olan Mills Family Portrait Shoot Back.
7. This Is RIDIC, But I Secretly Love It And Wish Miley Was Twerking When I Was Pregnant.
8. Undeniably Hilarious, Though Maybe Not The Best Choice For Mixed Company.
9. Blowing Up Her Belly Through Her Asshole Is A Totally Normal Pregnancy Announcement.
10. And The Big Winner: Just STOP With The Preggo Announcement Already. We Get It.