10 Clumsy Parents Who Almost Killed Their Kids
I know youâ€™re with me when I say that all I ever think about as a new parent is how not to kill my kids. I would have to say that the newborn stage is probably the worst. They are so tiny and fragile, and their necks are pretty much useless. I remember having terrible vivid images of what could happen if I accidentally dropped one of my newborn sons on the hardwood floor. Thankfully, even though I am clumsy by nature, I never had to find out the hard way.
But other parents arenâ€™t so lucky. Other parents are human and clumsy, just like you and me, and have put their kids in precarious situations. Iâ€™m not gonna lie, some of these scenarios may freak you out as a new parent, but most of the stories will help you to realize that youâ€™re not alone in your penchant to almost-always-accidentally kill your baby.
Here are 10 well-meaning parents who almost killed their kids:
1. Babies And Stairs Never Mix.
2. Every Parentâ€™s Worst Nightmare Plays Out.
3. Scratch That: Forgetting A Kid In The Car Is Definitely Every Parentâ€™s Worst Nightmare.
4. Every Parentâ€™s Worst Nightmare Part 3: Stealthy Toddler Escapes The House.
5. Newborn Skull Fractures = A Lifetime Of Parental Guilt.