Resolution Week: Amazing Resolutions Inspired By Women Who Love Being Moms On Twitter
Christmas is behind us, the new year is around the corner, and we’re all thinking about the resolutions we’ll be making this year, right? I don’t make resolutions because I hate to fail. Maybe my resolution should be to not make resolutions – or to embrace failure – or both.
I love being a mom – I’m sure you do, too. There’s always someone that loves it a little more Â than us though – as evidenced by these tweets. What better way to show the world you love parenting than by constructing various hashtags to prove your point; #ilovebeingamom, #beingamomisthebest, #lovebeingamom – the list goes on. Just in case you needed some inspiration, I put together a little list of resolutions inspired by women who love being mothers!
1. I resolve to continue being a crappy friend.
Because the only way you can be a good mom is by sucking at friendship.
2. I resolve to fully embrace the paranoid insomnia motherhood brings.
I’ve done this.
3. I resolve to completely forget I had a life before kids.
What did I do for entertainment pre-kids? A lot.
4. I resolve to workout and also watch my kids sleep.
If I had to choose between these two options – I go for the sleeping one, too.
5. I resolve to make my child so dependent on me i’ll have to be his roommate forever.
Good luck, future girlfriends!
6. I resolve to lower my expectations.
Okay – I’m mean.
7. I resolve to forget the definition of fun.
The only thing I hate more than these poorly spelled cyber-guilt chain letters is the pressure to share them.
8. I resolve to reproduce for all eternity.