10 Things No Parent Wants To Admit That They’ve Done
6. Acted like the family regularly sits down to “civilized” dinners with their toddler.
Ha! No.This rarely happens in my house, but I lie about it all the time.
7. Pretended taking a dump on the toilet is an exciting and fun activity.
Well, how else are you going to convince a toddler that the toilet is an improvement on his current situation?
8. Handed your kid a $400 phone to play with.
I don’t do this anymore, but I have. Oh, I have.
9. Believed your child really only wanted to here “one more” bedtime story.
Why do kids get so sweet right before bedtime? I’m a sucker.
10. Tried to swear off wine – and failed.
I don’t see an end to the end-of-the-day glass of wine ritual coming any time soon.