having a baby
10 Amazing Birthmarks You Have To See To Believe
I donâ€™t have a birthmarkâ€”only one in 10 children are born with vascular birthmarks. In some cases, birthmarks are obvious and can cause malformation, where medical intervention is needed. But most often, run-of-the-mill birthmarks just leave an interesting story to tell and a cool bragging right to show your friends around the pool at summer camp.
I remember that when I was a kid, I was so jealous of friends who had birthmarks. I definitely felt like I was missing out since I wanted to be special like they were. I am most certainly not being sarcastic; I really was jealous of friends with birthmarks as a kid.
As I started to dig up rare and interesting birthmarks for this post, Iâ€™m even more intrigued. Birthmarks come in all shapes and sizes and range in formation. If you have a unique birthmark like those listed below, I am jealous of you, and please post a picture as proof in the comments section. Bonus points if you have the elusive birthmark shaped like Jesus that I couldnâ€™t seem to find on the vast Internet.
In short, birthmarks are cool. Here are 10 of the most interesting birthmarks you will ever see:
1. Aww, Itâ€™s A Hidden Heart.
2. Even Cuter: A Widdle Heart Birthmark On A Babyâ€™s Foot.
3. Donâ€™t Ever Get This ADORBS Heart Birthmark Removed! He Is Basically A Care Bear.
4. You Just Might Be Cheating On Your Geography Test Ifâ€¦ Your Birthmark Looks Like A Map Of Eurasia.
5. Just Your Average Birthmark Turned Brilliant Mr. Potato Head Tattoo.
6. Random Birthmark, Or Manâ€™s Best Friend?
7. Adorable Imaginary Cat Friend? Yes, Please!
8. Canâ€™t Argue With This Endearing Daddy-Daughter Birthmark Tattoo.
9. Identical Friend Birthmarks? MIND BLOWN.
10. I Really Hope This Is A Birthmark, As The Poster Claimsâ€¦
BONUS: This Cat Wins The Genetic Lottery.
(Image:Â Irina Nartova/Shutterstock)