10 Things To Do With Your Pregnant Belly If Youâ€™re Bored In The Third Trimester
I donâ€™t know about you, but pregnancy was a really boring time suck for me. Sure, there was a novelty in the first trimester when I got to announce and relish in all the attention, questions, and speculations about whether I would have a boy or a girl. Then, the second trimester was pretty okay because I felt mostly fine and had decent energy. But by the time the third trimester rolled around, I was a wreck. I was frustrated, fatigued, exhausted, irritable, and also really, really bored.
I guess I could have taken the time to read up on my childrearing or to post my top 10 baby names to my BabyCenter birth club, but most of the time, I just flopped about on the couch and watched Netflix. Did I mention I was really bored? I could have used something, anything, to put the spring back in my step. I would have loved a welcome distraction, even if it meant painting my belly like a pumpkin and parading it about the town.
1. Temporary Henna Tattoo Dat Bitch Up.
2. Get Your Partner To Draw Your Baby On The OUTSIDE.
3. Pretend Youâ€™re In The WNBA.
4. Make A Full Belly Body Cast.
5. Paint It Up With A Cheesy Motivational Saying.
6. Donâ€™t Forget To Paint Your Boobs Too.
7. Advertise Your New Babyâ€™s Name.
8. Decorate It For Halloween Or Just To Freak People The Fuck Out.
9. Cleverly Disguise It In The Best Coupleâ€™s Costume Ever.
10. Wrap It In Sequins And Make Your Friends Dance All Around You.