Jesus Freak: 12 Hilariously Dirty Church Billboards That Prove God Has A Sense Of Humor
Jesus Freak:Â I am a Christian mom who was raised in a fundamental Christian home. I have questioned my beliefs and have come to love myself and God on my own terms. I’m raising my kids the same way.
If youâ€™ve ever been to church, then youâ€™ve probably gotten the church giggles. I would say that the majority of my formative years were spent in the pews of a church looking up â€œdirtyâ€ Bible verses when I was bored, showing my sister, and attempting to laugh silently without drawing attention. I was, and still am, very mature for my age.
Before you think I am poking fun at God, let me clarify that I am. I know God quite well, and I know that He has an excellent sense of humor. Below, you will find the best of the best irreverent church billboards that obviously never made it past the proofreader. Or maybe some of the church members who wrote the billboards were so squeaky clean that they didnâ€™t think twice about using â€œcomeâ€ in the wrong context. I wonâ€™t hold that against them. But I will continue to laugh my ass off at these hilariously irreverent billboards that I would pay to see in real life.
Remember, God has a great sense of humor. He can take a joke. Here are 12 of the best dirty church billboards across America:
1. Canâ€™t Blame Jesus For Trying.
2. Iâ€™m Going To Take The High Road On This One.
3. Somebody Hold Me.
4. Proofreading Is Your Friend.
5. These Dirty Jokes Just Keep On â€œComing.â€
6. Sounds Like A Delightful Bedtime Story.
7. A Warm Wish For Motherâ€™s Day Sunday.
8. And Now Iâ€™ve Got The Church Giggles Again.
9. Iâ€™m Going To Assume These Two Headers Arenâ€™t Related.
10. Aw, Thanks, God!
11. You May Want To Put This Ad On Craigslist, Pastor Myers.
12. And The Grand Prize Winnerâ€¦ Heaven Just Got Real.