Chelsea Clinton Is Pregnant, So Prepare To Vote For That Kid In 2050
In news that we all saw coming,Â Chelsea ClintonÂ is reportedly pregnant. WITH A BABY! While she hasn’t confirmed the news yet, US Weekly and New York Magazine are tweeting like it’s a fact. So we’re going to go ahead and believe them because we want to believe them. Also because one day this baby’s going to run the world and we want to say we supported it from the very beginning.
Chelsea Clinton just announced that she’s pregnant.
â€” New York Magazine (@NYMag) April 17, 2014
Breaking baby news! Chelsea Clinton is pregnant! pic.twitter.com/VHm7MtTqlW
â€” Us Weekly (@usweekly) April 17, 2014
While we’re obvs very excited for Chelsea and her uterus, we’re even more excited for Bill and Hillary Clinton. Apparently those two have been jonesing for a grandkid for awhile now. You know, because they’re not already busy enough being the Clintons and all that jazz.
Even though there’s no word yet on if she’s hosting a girl or a boy in her womb, we already know that we can look forward to exciting moments like:
- The first time she flaunts her baby bump
- The second time she flaunts her baby bump
- The third through one hundredth time she flaunts her baby bump
- The concern trolling over how much weight she’s gained
- The concern trolling over how little weight she’s gained
- The headlines that predict the baby will be a girl, but also possibly a boy
- The headlines that predict the baby will be a boy, but also possibly a girl
- The interview with her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, about how excited he is to be a father
- The articles where doctors who have never examined her swear she’s ready to pop
- THE BIRTH! (HOLY SHIT! THE BIRTH!)
- The first time she flaunts her post-baby body
- The rumors that she’s pregnant again
(Photo: Getty Images)