37 Unbelievable Strange Facts About Britney Spears
She Started A Fire
In 2002 Brittany bought her brother Bryan a $1.5 million loft in New York City. Two years later she accidentally knocked over a candle, and almost burned down the place. Brit had been in New York for a few days shopping with a friend and had left the candle burning.Â The wall in her brother’s apartment caught fire, and the fire department had to come and put it out.Â Interestingly enough this isnâ€™t the first time something like this happened.Â Spears had a habit of leaving candles lit in her own house.Â At one point she almost caused her own Manhattan apartment to burn down.