10 #BadMom Tweets That Will Make You Feel Like The Mother Of The Year
There are times in every motherâ€™s life when you are going to feel like a bad mom. Itâ€™s just a fact of life. Actually, I would wager to bet that most of us red-blooded mothers feel like bad moms at least once a day. For me, itâ€™s when I bite my tongue and try to suppress my internal rage when both of my kids slap their nutritionally sound dinners onto the floor for the eighth time in a row. Itâ€™s fine. Donâ€™t worry. I love making complicated meals that no one eats. (Cue martyr-ish instrumental ballad in the background.)
But really, if you love your kids and are trying at least most of the time, youâ€™re definitely not a bad mom. I would have to say that this goes for the majority of us who are actually trying and even taking the time to read a parenting blog to figure out how this whole mothering shindig works. Youâ€™re definitely not a bad mom, even though you may feel like it on most days.
1. Eating Your Kidâ€™s Candy: Classic #BadMom.
2. One Of Our Own Faking The #BadMom Status?! Say It Ainâ€™t So!
3. Shut Up, You Idiots! Waitâ€¦ Leave That Glass Of Wine By The Door When You Go.
4. Forgetting Your Kidâ€™s Birthdayâ€¦ PRICELESS.
5. #BadMoms Are Known For Their Yelling.
6. Youâ€™re Clearly A #BadMom If You Donâ€™t Post Pics Of Your Baby On Instagram. JK. LOLLERS.
7. Yeahâ€¦ Thatâ€™s Pretty #Bad.
8. Iâ€™m Afraid Iâ€™m Going To Have To Revoke Your #BadMom Card, Maâ€™am: A Lack Of Nail Painting Doesnâ€™t Constitute Child Abuse.
9. Well, This Escalated Quickly.
10. Ding, Ding, Ding! My Bad, I Forgot Kim Kardashian Was The Worst #BadMom Of Them All.