13 Painfully Relatable Back to School Memes
Ahhh, back to school time. Love it or hate it, it brings up a lot of feelings. Some good, like, “woo hoo, my kids are out of the house for six hours every day!” And some bad, like, “Crap, I have to make lunches and have parent/teacher conferences and yell at my kid about homework.” No matter where you fall on the spectrum (if you’re like me, it’s some of columnÂ A, some of columnÂ B), these back to school memes will make you say, “Yep, accurate.”
1. What language is this?
Also, my face when I’m looking over the school supply lists.
2. Goodbye, lazy summer mornings.
That’s how I look when I remember I have to pack lunches.
3. Been there.
I’m usually looking for the floor to actually swallow me up, though.
4. Kim K feels your pain.
Her ugly cry face has never felt more appropriate.
5. Early classes should be outlawed.
Who’s brain works before 11 am?
6. School is rough, man.
Six hours of school can really hit you hard.
7. The worst feeling.
Except I’m like, “Shit, I didn’t fill out the 187,000 forms my kid brought home.”
8. I live at this point.
There’s a point in the year where your brain just says, NOPE.
9. Parents need supplies, too.
After shelling out all that money for new school supplies, a 12-pack of Miller is right in my price range.
10. This in an…interesting…back to school display.
But, it somehow makes sense.
11. Always in Comic Sans!
Is Comic Sans the only font installed on school computers?
12. So. Damn. Accurate.
ESPECIALLY THE HOMEWORK.
13. Don’t forget those gentle souls, the teachers.
Bless those underpaid angels.
What are you doing to help you survive the whole back to school thing? Let us know in the comments!
- This Mom’s First Day of School Photo Is Pretty Legit
- Here’s Why We Shouldn’t Complain About Buying Back to School Supplies
- 15 Amazing Rainbow Hair Looks That Will Have You Rushing to the Salon