10 Babies Holding Guns Who Are More Patriotic Than You
If you have a baby, then you are not truly celebrating the Fourth of July until you pose your infant with a gun and post the picture to Facebook. For many gun-loving parents, this is all part of family fun on a Saturday afternoon. Some families even like to integrate guns as props into their newborn photo shoots.
Depending on where you live, babies and guns make a lot of sense. The truth is that many families want to get their kids comfortable with guns at a young age to teach important standards in gun safety. I can only assume that some other parents may not put as much thought into their gun photo shoots, as they seem to throw a gun into the hands of their floppy newborn to get the perfect photo op.
Iâ€™m not one to judge, but Iâ€™m still trying to get my baby to hold his bottle and drink from it successfully. We havenâ€™t graduated to the proper rifle grip just yet. For those parents who have yet to exercise their Second Amendment rights in combination with a baby photo shoot, youâ€™re in luck.
Here are 10 jaw-dropping photos of babies with guns to inspire your family Fourth of July celebration:
1. This is not a toy, son.
2. Second Amendment toddler wearing a wife-beater as a dress? Totally.
3. Davy Crockett hat? Seems legit.
4. What could be cuter than a gun totinâ€™ baby? Donâ€™t answer that.
5. Get them started early.
6. Or even earlierâ€¦
7. One million points for an authentic mullet with baby and gun accessories.
8. â€œFailâ€ would be putting it lightly.
9. Another â€œfailâ€ that you should not try at home.
10. This viral photo isnâ€™t even close to funny.
(Image:Â Piotr Marcinski/Shutterstock)