13 Caillou Memes That Are Too Relatable for All Parents
There have been a lot of annoying cartoon characters in the past. Scrappy Doo, for instance, was rather unnecessary in the eyes of many Scooby fans. Angelica Pickles of Rugrats fame was intentionally bratty. And the world could probably do with a little less Spongebob Squarepants, am I right? But never has an animated creation ever inspired as much fervent hatred than a little boy named Caillou. The current generation of parents evenÂ have a tool with which to express their repulsion at the cartoon child: internet memes. And believe me, these next few Caillou memes are all too relatable for parents.
1. Like this one about how we all feel when the little ones in our life are cool with watching ANYTHING other than Caillou:
2. Or this one, that keeps it real and let’s you see the positive side of things:
3. But then you realize he just ruins everything:
4. Parents hate Calliou so much they’d rather their kids watch adult-oriented cartoons (albeit truly hilarious ones they probably wouldn’t understand much anyway) rather than Caillou.
Because Caillou sucks.
5. Some parents of course take a slightly different approach:
6. But then of course you recall once again how evil he truly is and understand why those parents do what they do:
7. This is one parent’s revenge fantasy on Caillou turned GIF:
8. NotÂ all the memes are that bad, though. This one might make you chuckle (although TBH it’s already a little dated):
9. This one is just plain mean to kiddos, but I can’t say it’s not a thought that hasn’t crossed my mind:
10. Some parents just use the memes to make astute observations, like this one between Caillou and another famous bald evil dude:
11. Some try to make sense of what Caillou will be like when he’s older:
12. What so many of us want to say to Caillou (this is the PG version, of course):
13. And of course…the Caillou meme that beats all Calliou memes (warning, NSFW but definitely hilarious):
Feel free to post some of your own Caillou memes in the comments. We could always use a laugh.
(Image: Facebook / Caillou)