12 Things Your Fussy Toddler Will Cry About Before 10 AM
Toddlers aren’t always fussy — but there’s a reason all of the rumors about how terribly behaved they are exist: when they’re pissed, they’re pissed.
I don’t care what the droves of advice out there say, there’s really nothing you can do to reason with a toddler who has woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Choose your battles. Some days, you will deal with a dozen epic fits before most people eat their breakfast.
You are not alone.
Here are some of the reasons your toddler may have lost her shit this morning.
1. You wouldn’t let him chew on his diaper.
2. She doesn’t want to say “good morning” to her brother.
3. He hates his highchair.
4. She doesn’t want that apple.
5. You won’t let him lick the TV.
6. She wants to sit on your lap.