10 Christmas Morning Reactions To Terrible Gifts In GIFs
How do I put thisâ€¦ Kids aren’t known for their tact. If you have a bad haircut, your kid or another small person is probably going to tell you. Luckily, my toddler doesn’t talk that well just yet, but I’m sure that I’m in for a world of hurt when he does. I also have an eight year old niece that is entering into the delightfully “sassy” territory, meaning that she’s going to call it like she sees it, and good luck getting her to change her mind.
Kids that don’t get what they want on Christmas morningâ€”after waiting all year for a shiny new bike or pouring out their heart and soul to Santaâ€”aren’t necessarily experts at hiding their emotions. Even worse is watching a kid open a pack of socks from Great Aunt Mildred in her presence. Feelings are probably going to get hurt, and someone’s going to end up on the Naughty List before the day is done.
Magical Christmas mornings be damned. Here are 10 non-Hallmark reactions you’re likely to see after Santa pays a visit this year:
1. The “I can barely contain my holiday spirit because it hurts so good” reaction.
2. The “Is it an iPad, or is it an Etch-a-Sketch?” reaction.
3. The “Thanks, Grandma, I’ll wear this homemade crocheted sweater vest every day just because you made it” reaction.
4. The “I could always use more socks and underwear” reaction.
5. The “If this isn’t a Furby/Rainbow Loom/Despicable Me 2 Fart Blaster, heads are gonna roll” reaction.
6. The “I hope this came with a gift receipt” reaction.
7. The “Now it’s confirmed that Santa hates me” reaction.
8. The “I don’t remember asking for this on my Christmas list, but I’m just going to smile and play along” reaction.
9. The “I don’t know what this gift is, but I know I don’t like it” reaction.
10. The “I’m a baby, and I have no idea what a bad gift is!” reaction.